I'm a country girl with big city dreams. I was born in, raised in, and escaped southern Vermont when I was eighteen. My life is choas, my sanctuary are friends and poetry. I thrive near water, music, and coffee. I am silent and observative, but I have much to say. I live passionately, freely, and fully, with big dreams. I've been near my breaking point too often, but I've proven stronger than I even thought I had to be. I've seen more things than I should have to in my short twenty (almost twenty-one) years, much of it terror, turmoil, and trauma, and it's aged me twenty more years. My passions lie in literature, poetry, creative writing, and the stars. I have a tough "Fuck you, don't mess with me, I'll knock you on your ass in five seconds flat, I'm a cold-hearted bitch" exterior, but the truth is I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. I live life by sex, love, Rock and Roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment